RGT 9.38% 35.0¢ argent biopharma limited

MXC Pros and Cons, page-32

1. 7,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    Hi bisket,
    To quote your post about producing facts.....
    (If I have got any of the following wrong, them please feel free to correct me.)

My comments are in (((..)))

"As for the 90kg of CBD oil that MXC will be able to make from the medical cannabis (((could you point me to a link to show were the 90kg came from? To end up with 90kg of oil there must be a lot of waste and there very well could be)))

that is researched in the lab that MXC purchased from Pannax (((what lab did MXC purchase?))) (((It is spelt Panax)))

and is going through due process, (((It's due diligence, not due process)))

the medical cannabis will be free (((how do you know this? Or have I missed this one?)))

as MXC purchased the research rights froim Pannax (((Panax))) (((They are trying to purchase Panax Pharma s.r.o. in it's entirety, they are not trying to purchase the "rights")))

not the (MC) that is a bonus (((?)))

yes there is a cost for MXC to produce CBD oil from the (MC)

however that will be a very small cost compared with the revenue from the OIL . (((How do you know this? And how small?)))

As for aggression towards you after you make comments I can only imagine that due to the fact you are unable to produce the correct facts (((hmmm)))

that this could be a reason for any aggression towards you as you say, myself (((fair comment)))

I have no aggression towards you or anyone on HC. (((Believed)))"

Adding IMO at the end does not turn things that are presented as fact into opinions!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.0¢
Change
0.030(9.38%)
Mkt cap ! $16.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 35.0¢ 32.0¢ $3.361K 9.732K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16739 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.5¢ 8746 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.