MXC 2.38% 41.0¢ mgc pharmaceuticals ltd

Mxc-social media, page-10

1. 2,106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 461
    I have mentioned before that management has hinted at possible developments that are to come. I believe that they are doing it again. Let me make the case:
    - recent finfeed article mentions “soon to be North America”
    - Facebook “rumours” from two credible sources suggest that MGC Derma May be up for sale
    - funds for Derma could be used for North America acquisition and Australian facilities
    - subtle realignment of focus through release by mxc “primarily we are a medicinal marijuana company” or words to that effect
    And now this from Roby’s instagram
    6253840E-D47E-473C-A55C-38204814FB07.png

Why is this important and who are cannacore?
    Canaccord Genuity Group Inc. is a global, full-service investment banking and financial services company that specializes in wealth management and brokerage in capital markets. It is the largest independent investment dealer in Canada.[3] The firm focuses on growth companies, with operations in 10 countries worldwide and the ability to list companies on 10 stock exchanges. Canaccord Genuity, the international capital markets division, is based in Canada, with offices in the US, the UK, France, Germany, Ireland, Hong Kong, China, Singapore, Australia and Barbados.

Canaccord Genuity provides mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance, restructuring, debt advisory and strategic advice for corporate, government and private equity clients globally.

Now I’m not sure what exactly will transpire but I would suggest that if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck it probably is a .....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $17.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.0¢ 41.0¢ 40.0¢ $3.918K 9.618K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13500 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 7 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MXC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.