RGT 3.03% 32.0¢ argent biopharma limited

Mxc-social media, page-289

1. 200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    I am sorry to burst your bubble but phase II trials exist purely for the sake of proving the 'safety of drugs' as opposed to their 'efficacy'. I'm a strong believer in the potentials of this company but we should only share truths and let others evaluate the company based on objective facts and merits.

It takes a drug roughly 10 years to get from phase I to phase IV. It is usually along the ballpark of:

phase I (1 year) --> phase II (1-2 years) --> phase III (3-4 years) --> phase III.5, which happens occasionally (1-3 years) --> phase IV (2-10 years, including post-marketing surveillance)

Using your example, it took clinicians ~10 years after si1denafil* (V iagra) was released onto the market for them to even BEGIN to realise its potential for treating Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH). This indication was discovered during post-marketing surveillance.

My hope is that because we have so much support from the government to fast-track this whole process, we could perhaps reduce the length of phase III + IV via concessions (for example, use collated research data which already pre-exists) when submitting our GMP-standardised product to the TGA for approval.

***HC has disabled my use of the word 'si l d en afil'
    Last edited by InX_: 29/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $15.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 34.0¢ 32.0¢ $6.532K 19.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.37pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.