RGT 3.80% 38.0¢ argent biopharma limited

This could be big news for MGC pharma...

1. 2,106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 461
    This could be big news for MGC pharma
    http://www.ladbible.com/news/uk-med...-nhs-from-1-november-20181011?c=1539271683139

We now know that:
    1. Cannepil is available and will be sold via the Authorised prescriber scheme,into Australia from December.

2.  from November 1 doctors will be able to prescribe medical cannabis from November 1.

3. A.M. Mangion have a distribution deal for Europe and the UK. Have a look at the companies they are involved with. http://ammangionltd.com/hospital-division/pharmaceuticals/

4. While I'm not sure how Brexit affects this, currently MGC Pharma are set up in EU so Cannepil can now be imported into the UK

5. There are 500 000 people living with Epilepsy in the UK.

That is the UK only.
    When we talk about revenue for the company, we are talking about having market places it can enter. There is often comparisons made on these forums referring to other MM drugs. I'd like to add to this debate two points:
    1. Epilepsy is not one condition. It is a number of conditions under the umbrella of Epilepsy. One medication will be targeting one type another will be for another type. Keep that in mind especially with GW pharma.
    2. You don't need to be the only product in a market place. Think of how many different medications exist for the same conditions. As long as we can create a niche that is profitable we will be fine. What may unfold from there is consolidation in the market place and that could be outstanding for us in the long term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
-0.015(3.80%)
Mkt cap ! $17.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 39.5¢ 38.0¢ $2.163K 5.582K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4763 38.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.5¢ 52 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.