RGT 3.13% 33.0¢ argent biopharma limited

1. 668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Your comments are valid. I hope l am never seen as a down tamper as l still hold one million shares, but my experience with MXC has never instilled any confidence. Their history beginning with Erin Resources and miraculously reinventing them selves as a budding cosmetics company and then as a pharmaceutical company - well it simply beggars belief. The failed deals, the containers that fell off the ship, the Varm Cosmo fiasco etc, etc, etc. Even the most ardent supporter that l once was, has been tested to the limit. On one can stand in this forum and accuse me of down ramping the company which currently exposes me to considerable losses. The past record and a lot of anecdotal evidence suggests the BOD run this company as a slush fund with promises to placate the gullible. I have lost in the order of 330k in the past 10 years trying to pick winners in the penny stocks brigade. So far, l have seen nothing from MXC that dispells the belief they are just another pack of cards ready to collapse. That said, l will continue to hold until the next quarterly or until l break even at 7.3 cents. What ever comes first. That is the legacy of very poor management and will be a shackle that proves almost impossible to shake. Frankly, l doubt the current Board even care. Sorry to say, but they bought it on themselves and tainted the company in many investors eyes as just a sham. Cash flow will be the only saviour. My finger sits on the sell button every day. I am sure l speak for hundreds of others.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.