MXL mxl limited.

That would usually be the case but I think with mxl many people...

1. 258 Posts.
    That would usually be the case but I think with mxl many people had both the main shares and oppies, and these may have led to the sell down already taken place (arbitrage) in the last 2/3weeks which saw the price came off from about 14c to 10c at about time of expiry. Another positive which should hopefully ensure that the prices can least can hold the 11c is that most people would have bought in excess of 5 c- that was the trading range of the oppies in last few weeks and if I recall right for the last couple of months.

This means the total price paid would be 5c plus 5c, minimum of 10c so if the investor wants a bit more profit need to sell beyond that- I believe the lowest traded for the year was about 4c and that was quite some time ago. The last day or two before oppies expired, I noticed the oppies were actually quite strong finishing at or about 5c, and it was about 3 or 4 days before that that it traded under 5 c at 4.8c at its lowest. So it looks like all oppies owners were keened to exercise and pay up. If not most of them could have sold for 5c but not a lot went thru. Also hopefully in the new year mxl would be able to make some positive announcements to support and push forward current price- I do beilieve the support line is 10 or 11c, if it goes below well good buying if anyone is silly to sell below 10c but I guess always possible with the uncertain state of the world at the moment.

Research yourself and see if you agree.

Bigprofit

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.