MXR 3.70% 2.8¢ maximus resources limited

The market reward the winner, drag the losers toward the corner...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    The market reward the winner, drag the losers toward the corner in case the losers could struggle to escape, and more and more market crowd based on the past facts in white and black to hit the losers until the crowd become exhausted and lay down themselves onto the ground to enjoy the thrilled and exciting in the hitting.

All of the people are cruel to something. The financial crisis and the failed decoupling for China from the biggest crisis in 70 years. The image of the China Effects has been questioned. MXR's 1.7-3.0bT IO turns from the gem to be rubbish in some of our mates too. We could not sing happily and then we could cry loudly and hit the losers cruelly which could be very enjoyable.

However 1.7-3.0bT IO should have its value and I am 100% sure its value is much more than $1.3million. What would happen if you have to sell your house tomorrow since you need them for save your life? It is underlying logic and don't need great mind for rocket design. Fact does worse to the people if no logic support the fact analysis.

MXR price could be down further but in my view it would be caused by market sentiment not the fact. They people around MXR have been shocked and they could not put trust since no past fact support them as RIO has.

Everyone who hit MXR in exhausted feeling would be feel good since no one could show the fact they are wrong. However I do believe in another thinking level, the logic and philosophic one they are wrong.

I have put a buying order to buy it and believe after feel bored to hit MXR further, its price would be bottomed. I like to buy at extremely low as always and hope the hitting could scare enough people to dump MXR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $11.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $7.397K 273.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 148552 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 23187 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.20pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.