MXR 3.57% 2.9¢ maximus resources limited

No TTC I will defend my broker who has provided me with many...

1. 8,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    No TTC I will defend my broker who has provided me with many useful tips.
    It was just the way things evolved unfortunately.

As it happened he managed to get in first thing that day and pick up my required parcel at 16 cents before the price rose during the dayand finished around 17 or 17.5.

So while it appears that I have missed out on those Bonus Options on the ones I purchased on the 24th I did, hoever, get them at the lowest price that day and in the long run that may prove to be more beneficial to me.

If I had been able to be informed that they were ex the Bonus Options that day i may have been a bit hesitant to proceed or have procrastinated while I mulled that over and then missed the 16 cent level.

So it ain't all bad as they say. If MXR do what some are predicting then I'm not going to get too concerned about some options really.
    My sharebroker was pretty convinced that they were extremely good buying at that level considering all the things that were stacked in their favour :
    (1) they're dirt cheap even without the options
    (2) they have A$ 9 million in cash versus a market cap of A$ 24 million
    (3) they have a major stake in ERO
    (4) their other resources.

So with that view of the shares I am pretty sure his advice is going to prove pretty reliable. Based on past experience. They're not all there just to line their own pockets you know TTC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $12.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ $13.54K 468.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 774795 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 33334 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.