MXG multiplex group

Hey Watford,These have been on my radar for a while for all the...

1. 543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Hey Watford,

These have been on my radar for a while for all the same reasons you are detailing here - nice to see someone else looking at it and you have done more proactive research into it than I have which is great.

My main concern, which is why I have not bought in to date, was the clause that stipulates that the distribution payment is not guaranteed which is the one spooking most people. It has been a while since I looked into it, but the distributions are paid out of the profits form the trust if I recall correctly, therefore if the trust loses money, no payment?

If there is no payment for a reasonable amount of time due to massive falls in the property and construction markets, and brookfield decide not to pay out the units, then it is not a great investment. I do see the points you are making with regard to reputational damage, but if you are making losses in your business already, you'll hardly have a great reputation to lose.

I think I have steered clear to date as I don't totally understand these and the addage "too good to be true" is ringing in my ears.

Still I am open to conversion...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.