MDV 0.00% 0.3¢ medivac limited

I stand on the back seat, chips in one hand, can of coke in the...

1. 1,136 Posts.
    I stand on the back seat, chips in one hand, can of coke in the other.. Applauding... Well done Munji.. Well done.. A post that outlines the nature of business as usual. Not quite as easy as selling a few cars off a car lot.
    So what sort of announcement do you expect to see in the coming weeks?..
    The MOU time frame would be nice to know.. I recall seeing an MOU being for University grants that extended to 12 months, and with an annual renewal option. Somehow given the nature of the business involved I would assume that the time frame be more than 90 days. That like, a retail invoice. And of course once the time elapses then obligation ceases... So while it is still a valid MOU , then there is an Obligation of sorts... What does that obligation mean?.. Which party is obliged to do what?.. I'm more concerned about the rate of construction and assembly.. Previously mentioned current unit assembly rates would mean MDV would need almost one year to meet their supply Obligation..
    I assume the MOU time frame affords this... Could be wrong.
    Unless the duchess money gets pumped into a satisfactory production line to meet obligations. We have 3 years to spend the money and I'll be damn annoyed if the only drawdowns we see are for paying wages and electricity bills. Oh and tips for the tea lady..

I still think this SP is good value right now. I have traded here recently and paid for my last long term purchase. I'm back on Free riding in the back seat with a slightly bigger bag of chips.. :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.