CND 3.03% 3.2¢ condor energy limited

my 1.4c

1. 968 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    So this will be interesting, as soon i read the headline i started thinking 'whats going on here? are they prepping me for a cap raising with some good news?"

scrolled down to the bottom and saw the disapointing part (although i guess i should have expected it, PFC did tell us a delay was likely and they explained their reasons well), so

what to do now?
    will we see a rally on oil shows or a dump because we have to wait through summer.

I bought this stock early December last year 7th i think (for 0.7c :D) and i got a nice christmas present in for form of a doubling of the stock price in 2 days. this huge rally was driven by the rider scott report which said that there should be oil and the fact that drilling operations were supposed to start in Q1 2011. the stock rallied even though QLD was completly under water and everyone knew there would be a delay.

So where are we now?

we have completed the vertical section of the hole with promising results, Baldwin has been drilled and looks promising, less rain than last year so i am confident we will be back drilling early next year, AND we are moving into December,

Will we see another (i expect much bigger) rally into the new year?

I think so.

There is my prediction lets see how i go, alot riding on it so wish me luck :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $17.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ $25.18K 804.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43353 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 161794 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.48pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.