CND 0.00% 3.1¢ condor energy limited

Well, there you have it. SSN part 2. Elevated oil shows in a...

1. 3,820 Posts.
    Well, there you have it. SSN part 2. Elevated oil shows in a tight reservoir & we have a mammoth share in this potential oil province vs the smidgeon that SSN had in the Bakken. After the oil shows, there is also a delay to fracking here too. Albeit a longer delay.

I just gave back my trading parcel at 1.6. Keeping all my core as risking that would be gambling IMHO. With the basket case that is greace & Europe at large, I suspect that there may come a chance or two over the next 4-5 months to pick up cheapies when the loons throw everything overboard again.

Am thrilled with the announcement when one considers there was a little bit of a chance that our boys may have lost the plot & entered into a JV for krappy coal in Indo. Geeze I hope that never happens. It looks like we have a major share of a greenfields oil province. Let's develop this!

This has become a stock for the LT risk takers & the risk has gone way down, as has the SP unfortunately. Great opportunity for us LTers to re-load cheaper soon, once all the DTs have bolted & nervous nellies start jumping at greak shadows.

AIMHOO

GL all Barakans

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.1¢ $9.806K 312.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 623450 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 23333 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.