my 10 rules of trading, page-10

1. 1,799 Posts.
    re: my 10 rules of trading ..yak
    yak, I’m referring to intuition being a quite evolved and EVOLVING, conscious form of instinct, habit and discipline rather than simply some gut reaction. These excellent board riders I refer to are not picking waves according to their ten rules. They seem to position themselves intuitively at the perfect spot in the surf to not only pick but to make sure they get into the wave shape perfectly. One also sees them making many shorter rides so they can easily repeat the process. I see something in this for trading shares which explains how I approach the market for better or worse. Probaby getting personal now so may continue at a later time.

As I’ve mentioned, I’m not criticising the thought of having rules to trade with ...... I prefer them more as parameters or limits which I have plenty of ...... eg liquid stocks, support/resistance levels, plus many fundamentals as well. ..... but I generally see myself as prefering to be intuitive in most things.

Once again, ...... your original post as an individual's perspective, was excellent reading.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.