CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Thought I'd start this topic on a new thread. As other thread...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    Thought I'd start this topic on a new thread. As other thread was getting a bit stale.

Anyone else's input more then welcome. Hopefully some constructive banter may ensue.

-----------------------------------------------------------
    I'll give you 11 good reasons for expecting a robust DFS for Cdu. (I'm sure I've missed more)

1. Shallow open pit deposit requiring a strip ratio of 2.57 to 1 for initial 10 yrs. Closer to 1.2 to 1 in the first 3 yrs.

2. The initial 3 to 4 years of higher grade mining will limit debt funding required.

3. Modern mining equipment acquired at the height of the GFC at massive discounts, which inturn enables strong negotiating of contracts with potential mining operators.

4. road access sorted, with upgrade already underway.

5. Our own rail facility underway.

6. water requirements met.

7. Lower power requirements with the High Pressure Grinding
    Roller used in plant.

8. Cheap plant construction via Sino Steel deal.

9. Townsville port acquired from under BHP's nose.
    (for those who dont know, they were too slow renewing
    lease with Townsville Port)

note: Securing the port was close to a $35m saving had the company been required to build port facilities from scratch at the next closest point. Cost is closer to $15m not $50m.

10. Phase 1 of Accommodation and dwelling requirements
    already built, with phase 2 land already secured, close
    to the township of Cloncurry, requiring no FIFO (fly in
    fly out) costs to the company.

11. Cheaper transport costs due to higher then average
    concentrates, including by-products.

You see although somewhat unorthodox when it comes to your average company, Cdu has been able to secure the above with minimal dilution. They'll stretch every dollar from here on in. It's the bonus you have when it comes to a director who has more to lose then you with his big holding.

The buy back doesn't bother me at all. It will keep shorters honest, and more then likely tighten the register until the company is ready to issue shares to friendlies at a higher price.

Cheers to holders

mm

Note/Warning: All the above knowledge gained from numerous Rocklands site visits and Agms attended over the past 5 yrs,
    so have a biased view. (so far 6 site visits and counting)

All the above information is readily available to holders. I always recommend DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.