LYC 0.16% $6.29 lynas rare earths limited

my 2 cents worth of comments

1. 1,155 Posts.
    as everybody knows, production and sales is what finally counts. if REE holds up at $ 40, profit will be $ 220 million out of Phase 1 - one year of production. So just one year is enough to get rid of Mt Kellett - so we can keep the reset and dilution worries in perspective. one year and they are taken care of.

i think it would be unrealistic to expect any rockets for LYC. as the business sees gradual de-risking, and as REE's supply become more consistent (because of LYC), and as China reforms its polity, we will see a REE prices maturing and stabilising. we should even see demand re-creation. we are not like an company striking oil, we have reached a certain level of maturity. There will be hiccups along the way, but overall there should be steady growth.

even if the occasional rockets shoot, it would be short-lived as there are just too many smart investors out there who will just cash out and wait for any euphoria (whatever it was) to subside with prices coming down again.

Easter prices above 0.85 is IMO unrealistic. IMO - please note.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.