EXT 12.5% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

After watching this stock from the sidelines, I have finally...

1. 661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    After watching this stock from the sidelines, I have finally jumped in and loaded up on CVT today at 8 cents. Looks good on the chart. I've noticed sellers drying up in the 7 cents territory which has provided strong support.

The quality of the tech CVT has is very good, perhaps too good. That is the reason they are struggling to get sales at the corporate level via their CISCO and telco deals IMO. I suspect these companies view the technology as overkill and are happy to use more simpler and cheaper security methods such as firewalls and basic encryption. However, the advanced tech capabilities which include granular data control, advanced encryption and auditing does appeal to bureaucratic organisations such as the UK government. The CVT tech may have finally found its niche. I think they are in with a good chance of being successful with their POCs and finally nailing down some much needed revenue.

The delay with the CPS POC may actually help CVT. It gives more time for the users to get more familiar with the product as well as allowing Bill McCluggage (former UK Government CIO) to work his networks and explain the benefits.

Current revenue is a joke, we all know that. The half yearly report due out later this month will reflect that. However, this is already known to the market and is likely priced in so it shouldn't have the same negative effect as the recent 4C. The CVT share price has already been battered from pillar to post and the remaining holders are likely to be true believers. The lack of selling at these low levels means that CVT will have the ability to run up hard on any good news and decent volume. Some may be holding back for confirmation of revenue but if that finally happens, the share price will be much higher than these low levels.

Some may say that management (and punters) are chasing rainbows but at 8 cents, it is a cheap ticket with a long ride due to the long runway provided by the $11M cash position. Yes, it is a high risk stock but the rewards are also high on any potential success and the POCs provide that potential catalyst near term. I think CVT can multibag from these levels and I'm excited about my new holding. Giddy up CVT!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $13.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.6¢ $75.60K 9.052M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1075739 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1024534 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.