LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Unfortunately you expect to buy a share and have the company...

1. 887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 323
    Unfortunately you expect to buy a share and have the company fulfill your financial goals, on your timeline. The announcement of the new purchase in absolutely complimentary to the LVT product and they will acquire expertise to assist them get the LVT product to customers in a simple way. This new company has products and staff that mix, merge and assist the major microsoft products. Go to their website and have a look at what they do.
    The LVT product ideas are still developing and they needed to. If the product stops developing at this point of time it will die.
    The whingers place no value on software invention/ideas and design ..... none. Its not the people grinding out the code each day that get products off the ground, and experiment and adapt to find what the market wants. Its the people like Karl and the other guy that started it from scratch.
    I'm sick of hearing how badly your investments are going. How much money you've lost. The shares are so so so cheap that you could buy hundreds of thousands for almost nothing AND when they triple in price (and the rest) you will make a fortune.
    You dont make money when share go up - you make the money when the share go down.... and you hold off till they go lower... then you start to accumulate them in big numbers. These shares are so cheap its ridiculous. The issued shares are worth 77.81 million$ as at 15/12/2021. The ARR is about 63 million$. If you believe the company is not going broke then you would be a nut job not to buy from the crazys. IF everybody stops selling the shares will just go up....and up.... But its best they keep going down, down .. so I can buy more and more. STOP WHINGING...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.