GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

my 30 cent shares!, page-16

1. 5,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Hi jefferies2,

"By contrast, page 10 of the replacement prospectus states: "At the date of this Prospectus [15th Feb], no Priority One co-branded debit cards have been issued and no Affiliated Merchants (other than those referred to in this Prospectus) have entered into merchant agreements with the Company."

The curious fact is that I cannot find a single Affiliated Merchant referred to in the prospectus. Zilch.

I suspect that your assumption of "Zilch" merchant agreements being signed up by P1 is correct, however you may (or may not) be surprised to learn that GCN and Priority One also advised GCN s/holders back on 29/08/2011 that Priority One had already entered into collaborative arrangements with exactly 100,000 merchants with a consumer base of over 400 million existing members... equal to one out of every seventeen people living on this planet today!

"To-date, Priority One has entered into collaborative arrangements with 100,000 trading merchants across the globe whose consumer and membership base exceed 400 million." - Source

By my own calculations, and of course based on the hard work and enthusiam of all parties involved (and the naivety of Australian investors), I estimate at todays date that the current consumer and membership base now exceeds 12 trillion members - Now, while some of the smarter posters here like yourself are probably thinking, "how on earth could P1 reach a membership base of 12 trillion when the total human population doesn't even exceed 7 billion people" - And this would be a fair question under any normal circumstances, however one must understand that P1 have likely moved on beyond earth and earthings now, and in collaboration with NASA has continued to sign up a number of members representing other life forms on many other planets.

Now whilst rumours have been circulating that each member will be paying a fee to P1 to the value of $1 per week, (remember ALL rumours circulating on the GCN threads should be treated as facts until such time as the naysayers can provide the evidence to prove otherwise) I personally believe the real delay for the listing of P1 is due to the unsubstantiated belief that P1 have been tied up in negotiations in its cash bids to take over Apple, Exxon, Microsoft, IBM, Google, Facebook and General Electric.

However as also noted in P1's previously broken ambitious commitments funds will miraculously appear only when the company has been listed to trade on the ASX ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.