TIS 0.00% 0.0¢ tissue therapies limited

My 4.5c worth..., page-6

1. 656 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    So if the following results were from a phase 2 fda trial with 53 patients what would you say then?

In the VITRO-CARD-1001 study in a population of patients with previous unsuccessful treatment of their wounds and with a median wound duration of 10 months at baseline, a clinically meaningful overall complete healing rate of 30.2% was achieved in the Full Analysis Set (FAS) and a healing rate of 35.6% in the Completer Analysis Set (CAS) by the end of the 12-week treatment period.

A clinically meaningful median percentage wound area reduction of 61.9% between baseline and final assessment was achieved in the FAS and a median of 70.8% in the CAS. At end of study, 31/53 patients (58.5%) had achieved partial healing by at least 50%, 22/53 patients (41.5%) had achieved partial healing by at least 75% and 16/53 patients (30.2%) had complete healing (i.e. 100% epithelialisation).

In the VITRO-CARD-1001 study, in addition to the achievement of clinically meaningful healing and wound area reduction, patients also achieved substantial pain reduction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.