NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

We won't know if they have been unsuccessful in determining a...

1. 41 Posts.
    We won't know if they have been unsuccessful in determining a flow rate until Monday (i.e. 7 days after they first fracked the Carynginia) so in effect they still have 4 days left.

From today's report they seem to think that the clean up is steady and without need of assistance. At least they see no need to pump nitrate into it like the IRCM to increase the fracking water to come to the surface. In this respect, today's sell was frustrating as there is nothing to report yet and this anny was totally expected. In actual fact we should still be sitting on 0.068cps, but people get freaked out when the stock starts running with the DT's; and the use of the word satisfactory in the anny bugs me a little as it implies that things are not amazingly exciting.

That said if their goal was to determine the commerciality of these wells then we will have to receive flow rates at some stage. It's dangerous in the short term however as in the anny they imply that is a flow rate can not be determined initially NWE will have to find an agreement with the JV holders as to how to revisit and correctly clean up to determine the flow rate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.