ADY 0.00% 1.1¢ admiralty resources nl.

petermikel,I am sorry to read that you suffered such a huge...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    petermikel,

I am sorry to read that you suffered such a huge loss. And the questions you raised here are very legitimate in my opinion.

Now though, it appears that two posters have been suspended pending legal action. That is very interesting that a Company recur to such a thing (providing that it is the Company that is taking legal action that is), if they had nothing to hide in the first place.

Things are getting very interesting with this company and it is worth owning shares in ADY just for the fun to find out what will happen next. Like the Days Of Our Lives story, when someone think that the story is nearing the end, a new chapter will promptly come out.

The point that I am very interested in and I would like to find out though, is who is going to pay for the legal costs to cover this legal action. Is it going to be us shareholders, or is it going to be paid by whoever is taking action.
    I believe that the firmer part of last sentence will be the case, although I would like to be totally wrong.

Good luck mate et all. I am sure that we will need plenty of it from here on.

I sincerely hope that we won't put this one down to another bad lesson learned.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1683226 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1262429 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.