CLA 0.00% 1.4¢ celsius resources limited.

my ammended CLA valuation, page-51

1. 1,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2340
    8 horse thats why I have a 50% discount built in... and thats a future target price not the valuation for today. for today were about right. but hopefully post a decent Jorc next week (if so) itll be way too cheap.

Mate Im just trying to caluclate a rough price target a year or so out for my own edification/trading strategy. Normally I used to do this alone - but having found HC I find it much more beneficial to share as I find there is great input and corrections given by other posters many of whom are much more knowlegdable in differnt areas than myself.
    Different skill sets differnt thinking processes, different expertises, new ideas- different views -thats what creates markets. I find this HC post very useful informative, time saving and some most amusing posts too!

also theres downramper and more conservative people too -its great all adds to a better knowledge whole.... a better all round market view.

For example Your attatchement  on Ecoblat is very interesting and useful for me thanks.

With E-cobalt and NZC as comparisons you did however pick (as far as I know ) the two best grading co listed juniors in the world as examples - and you know fine CLA looks like it is or  gonna be the third best in the world outside (along with maybe COB)  - These are non DRC resources. And actually as NZC is drc so maybe CLA. second best IMO. and all others are worse grades. unless you can show me a better one -I mean one thats jorced not some rock chip samples.

But anyway lets take your ecobalt and NZC as  examples  -andplease correct me if im wrong but from what I know
    1) E-cobalt has confirmed only 8 mill tons (indicated could be around 14 mill tons)  and its capped at 230 mill USD which is 300 mill AUD. Ok it has top grades Co (o.5) and its in US and more advanced. But its valued ast almost 4 times CLA.
    2) NZC has 7 mill tons indicated also of good grade co- but its way in the DRC boonies with a war approaching, and dodgy infrastruture, govt and legals - and its capped at 92 mill AUD (more than CLA).

CLA with a potential 100 mill tons plus Co - and maybe next week with already more Co ore JORCED than both of the above 2 Co's put together - and in a good jurisdiction is only capped at 82 mill!!.

So I ask you honestly which one would you buy if you were looking for better capital appreciation? if didnt mind the extra risk from being a bit less developed?? I know which one im choosing!.

A year or so out CLA -(as IMO is most likely) will likely have about 80 mill tons Jorced, a viable SS, and far more as exploration target.

So If we then give CLA resource the same /equal valuation as NZC (in dodgy DRC) we should be at 1 bilion cap- with say 750 mill shares out in a year fully diluted thats about $1.35 a share!

And if we give it at same valuation as E-coblat has now -CLA  should be at 3 billion cap!!! with 750 mill shares out thats 4.00 a share!!! - so my modest 1$ a share call for a year out is looking pretty conservative right??

-so my friend maybe your right? maybe reality doesnt work like I say - becuase from the exmples you give it works 3 times better!! So i say ....FILL YER BOOTS with CLA!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $33.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $20.46K 1.503M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1848725 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 5572926 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.