CLA 0.00% 1.4¢ celsius resources limited.

my ammended CLA valuation, page-52

1. 2,721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 934
    Why can't he be here? Non-holders must be welcome provided they express themselves constructively.

Valuations are always difficult at this stage, easy to criticize though . But there's one thing that you can't quantify at any stage - the quality of management.

@8horse would seem to be a Buffett fan, based on his signature block, so he'd be well aware of Buffett's principle of valuing management over the underlying assets of a company. I sold my final position in a DRC spec that @8horse promotes about 3 weeks ago. I kept selling because management kept stumbling - communication and capital structure management was appalling IMO. The company has a tier 1, world-class albeit isolated asset. In comparison, CLA has a large, simple sulphide, above average grade co. resource that's close to good infrastructure and has a management that keeps kicking goals, making tier 1 management decisions to date.

My point... I also value people over underlying assets. In CLA, I see great people and a solid co. asset, and we'll soon have a good indication of its profitability through the SS.
    Last edited by densamer: 01/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $33.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $20.46K 1.503M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1848725 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 5572926 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.