CLA 7.14% 1.3¢ celsius resources limited.

my ammended CLA valuation, page-88

1. 6,158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 764
    Interesting view @rastus2

I found Brendan's honest comments awhile back on twittersphere interesting and refreshing.

If I remember correctly he said, he does not want prices to keep increasing almost in an exponential matter as then pressure is put on to find a replacement because of this.

For what it's worth, in my opinion, this is why I believe the next companies to start producing within the next 2-3-4 years are probably the ones that will benefit the most.

I would severely doubt that any new technologies or replacements will occur within the next 10 years, although there may be more and more chatter and pressure as the price increases.

But speaking to many highly respected analysts, the shortage is very very real. We should all know this if you are a believer of the EV revolution.

As a result, in my opinion, there will be plenty of opportunity for excellent resources around the world to come to fruition and if managements are serious in bringing it the the market asap, then excellent chance to shine for their respective shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $31.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $82.70K 6.362M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 5074193 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 4291896 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.