RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

The first vote only contained one resolution as there was no...

1. 716 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 194
    The first vote only contained one resolution as there was no need for an amending resolution.

I have now read the revised scheme booklet again and it is important to note that if you had voted NO against the scheme resolution previously then it is assumed that you have also voted NO against the amending resolution. This is explicitly stated in the revised scheme booklet which contains the following paragraph: –
    If you have already appointed a proxy by submission of valid Proxy Form (being the proxy form dispatched to Shareholders on 20 July 2022) and not revoked your proxy instruction and you have instructed your proxy to vote against the Scheme Resolution, the proxy will be considered to have authority to vote against the Amending Resolution and the amended Scheme Resolution. (My emphasis).

Thus, in the unlikely event that the Amending Resolution fails but the Scheme Resolution passes, then the consideration payable will, on my interpretation, revert to 14.6 cents.
    I think therefore that, as other posters have indicated, to err on the side of caution, one should vote FOR for the Amending Resolution and AGAINST for the Scheme Resolution if you don’t want the scheme to be implemented. That's the way I have voted!!

I emphasise that this is my interpretation of the revised scheme booklet.

I note that, in the version of the resolutions which I am seeing, there are no “bold characters” in the Amending Resolution so it is not clear to me what changes have been made to the Scheme Resolution apart from the part in brackets. This could also be what is causing confusion for some people.
    Last edited by Chuckybee: 09/08/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.