RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

My Analysis: No synergy value in valuation, page-20

1. Dhm
    2,377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3483
    Thank you @deeptech for so much clarity. I believe that Pfizer made us think that the COVID test was what they wanted, making such of an issue when we couldn’t follow up with similar results to our original trials, and ‘justifiably’ dropping the buy price. But what they truely want is Dx, with a bonus of SleepCheck and potentially the COVID indicator as well as an add in. The COVID indicator is a difficult algorithm IMO because with every new variant comes a minutely different way the lungs get affected and therefore the ‘current’ algo won’t accurately pick the variant’s minutely different sound marker. We may be good enough to be on par or slightly better than the RATs (certainly cheaper!!) but won’t be the industry leader right now because WE CAN’T BRING ANYTHING TO MARKET, but with Pfizer at the helm who knows?

So continuing to be a NO VOTER! Make no mistake, Pfizer want us, as they know how valuable we and our library of cough recordings. And the possibility/probability of a third party attempting to spoil Pfizer’s party?? BRING IT ON!!

How must the BOD feel? I’ll give you a hint…. bloody stupid IMO, agreeing and supporting such sh$t offers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.