RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

My Analysis: No synergy value in valuation, page-30

1. 6,719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 850
    A serious competing bidder would get access to company information otherwise there would be no level playing field...I disagree and still reckon a competing bid was the influence to Pfizer to raise their offer. Time will tell. Pfizer are not the only game in town. This whole schebang of the RAP/Pfizer hook up has a smell. A seemingly unholy bid from a seemingly unholy company whose (apparent) reason for existing appears to be to profit at all costs and so therefore appearing to be it is not for the betterment of humanity IMHO. DYOR. (mind you most USA born companies are based on dollar earnings only so Pfizer are not alone in this.) Plenty of skeletons in the closet according to history shown on the web. Then again who amongst us is devoid of the odd skeleton? We all have a few if not many IMHO.
    Our BOD over the years (for whatever reason) have withheld info that we should have had released and may have been better able to make more prudent investment decisions re RAP shares over the years. No pricing reveals, no sense of timing for future events etc have cost us all dearly IMHO. I guess that we just continue along getting tossed around whilst the machinations of this SOA are played with. How will it end. Goodness knows but it looks like there is more surprises to come yet...luck to all stay frosty.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.