1. 106 Posts.
    I am still weighing options as to No or Yes
    My thoughts
    * Market Cap is around 170M
    * Earning have grown 3.1% per year over the past 3 years
    * We have less that 1 year of free cash
    * Make less that $1M USD in revenue
    * RAP is debt free and has no debt for the past 5 years
    * CEO (Tony) has been there for >7years & Coy Sec Nick has been there for >9 years
    * Top 25 shareholders own around 31% of RAP

The original Scheme document stated "The Scheme needs to be approved by the Requisite Majority of ResApp Shareholders, which is:
    • unless the Court orders otherwise, a majority in number (more than 50%) of ResApp Shareholders present and voting at the Scheme Meeting (attending online or by proxy, corporate representative or attorney); and
    • at least 75% of the total number of votes cast on the resolution at the Scheme Meeting."

The amended scheme document states "1.15 Amending Resolution
    At the Scheme Meeting, ResApp Shareholders will be asked to consider a motion to amend the proposed Scheme Resolution which has previously been notified to Shareholders with the Scheme Booklet, so as to take into account the Revised Scheme Consideration described in this Supplementary Scheme Booklet (Amending Resolution). The Amending Resolution will require an ordinary resolution of Shareholders present and voting in person or by proxy, and voting will be by a poll. Assuming the Amending Resolution is approved, Shareholders will then be invited to vote by poll for approval of the amended Scheme by adoption of the amended Scheme Resolution. The text of the amended Scheme is included at Schedule 1."

What I am not sure of is the goal post moved between scheme documents based on feedback to get this through or does approval require 75% - can someone enlighten me.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.