RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Hi @Taurean7, having read your post, and started to vote NO, I...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 1,253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 398
    Hi @Taurean7, having read your post, and started to vote NO, I got confused, and I see from subsequent posters that a number of us are not exactly clear on implications, as follows:

I'm not looking for financial advice, but hope that you or someoneelse can enlighten me. I believe my question is critical to get right. I just started to lodge my NO votes, but I amnot clear on the differences between, and effects of, the tworesolutions. Iassume that both resolutions have to be approved for the T/O tosucceed, but I would like to be 100% sure.

Asper my highlighting below, my interpretation is that Resolution 1 isto (only?) approve the priceincrease to $0.208, and I guess that as a NO voter, I should approve Resolution 1, on the basis that $0.208 is better than previous offers.

However, BOTH resolutions effectively state:

"and ResApp isauthorisedtoimplement the Scheme with any such alterations or conditions"

What happens if Res1 is approved, and Res2 is not approved? And viceversa?

1 AmendingResolution - That the proposed Scheme Resolution in theNotice of Meeting contained in Schedule 6 to the Scheme Booklet beamended by adding the words highlighted in bold characters asfollows: “That, pursuant to and in accordance with section 411 ofthe Corporations Act, the scheme of arrangement proposed betweenResApp and the holders of its ordinary shares as contained in andmore particularly described in the Scheme Booklet (as amended by theSupplementary Scheme Booklet dated 5 August 2022) of which the Noticeof Scheme Meeting forms part, is agreed to (with orwithout alterations or conditions as approved by the Court to whichResApp and Pfizer Australia agree), and ResApp is authorised,subject to the terms of the Scheme Implementation Deed to agree tosuch alterations or conditions, and subject to approval by the Court,to implement the Scheme with any such alterations orconditions.”

2 Scheme Resolution - That,pursuant to and in accordance with section 411 of the CorporationsAct, the scheme of arrangement proposed between ResAppand the holders of its ordinary shares as contained in and moreparticularly described in the Scheme Booklet (as amended by theSupplementary Scheme Booklet dated 5 August 2022) of which the Noticeof Scheme Meeting forms part, is agreed to (with orwithout alterations or conditions as approved by the Court to whichResApp and Pfizer Australia agree), and ResApp is authorised,subject to the terms of the Scheme Implementation Deed to agree tosuch alterations or conditions, and subject to approval by the Court,to implement the Scheme with any such alterations orconditions.

Last edited by largeraj: 09/08/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.