TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

my analysis of today's event

1. 1,059 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Here is Thomas Liquard's Linkedin profile

http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=1217939&authType=NAME_SEARCH&authToken=RPPs&locale=en_US&srchid=2874952251393233905074&srchindex=2&srchtotal=2&trk=vsrp_people_res_photo&trkInfo=VSRPsearchId%3A2874952251393233905074%2CVSRPtargetId%3A1217939%2CVSRPcmpt%3Aprimary

Here is Charles Walkers profile
    http://www.linkedin.com/pub/charles-walker/a/186/645

So looking at their profile, we can see that Thomas would be better qualified to lead ACL to their objective. It also looked like prior to starting at ACL, he has only worked in "Senior Director, Portfolio Development, Emerging Markets at Pfizer" for only 8 months which is the shortest of all his roles. He was hired as a COO but normally COO is an added role for a big company such as the likes of fortune 500 companies but I don't think for a small cap company such as ACL (Please correct me here if I am wrong).

In what seems Thomas was going to stay at Pfizer and all of a sudden he moves to a small cap company as a COO?

That last announcement looks like Charles was forced out but what if this was already planned. The COO will eventually take over the CEO role and this was just meant to be a transition period. How can someone from outside just push out Charles in 2 months? I have not seen someone thrown out this quick unless he really stuffed up.

Is Pfizer interested in HA-I as Camptosar (Irinotecan) will be directly impacted by this?

Wasn't the IPO in NASDAQ pulled out recently? Surely Charles wouldn't want that as he kept on saying they will list in the US.

I see this as a planned staged takeover. I could be wrong as it is all speculation but it does seem to be heading that way. Thomas will eventually move back to Pfizer after the takeover is done.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.