XRO 1.05% $143.19 xero limited

@TheBigM Yes if you read the partner program the only difference...

1. 1,158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 593
    @TheBigM
    Yes if you read the partner program the only difference between gold and silver is 25 vs 20% discount and paid marketing (which seems pretty marginal). But also if you are a gold partner it you will appear higher on the advisor directory than a silver partner. As I know Emde is an accountant I wanted a bit of perspective on the change eg. would this really make a meaningful difference or is it merely a matter of pride.

My gut feeling when I read about it was that this change is annoying and feels like a bit of a let down (when you get downgraded after flying the flag and being an early adopter etc for Xero it would naturally be very disheartening), that at the end of the day the value proposition for Xero is still greater than say QBOA. But yes there is a lot of goodwill for Xero and the price increases and these sorts of changes will mitigate that over time and could diminish the brand.

From what I can see XeroHQ is essentially great free practice management software which will also continuously improve, which makes the cost of making status harder to achieve worth it. I could very well be wrong and I think others will have better perspective on this. As an aside, what is the equivalent cost of QBOA or MYOB practice management compared to Xero- does anyone know?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$143.19
Change
1.490(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $21.86B
Open High Low Value Volume
$140.09 $143.60 $139.72 $50.00M 350.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 880 $143.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$143.60 879 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
XRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.