RGT 0.00% 30.0¢ argent biopharma limited

My Ananda has arrived from Slovenia

1. 1,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 952

My Ananda “CBD Moisturizing Day Cream SP50” arrived this arvo in a ‘plain brown padded envelope’ direct from Slovenia. No customs probing inspection and nothing to suggest anything other than a ‘normal’ package.

First up, the external cardboard packing is very smart with die cut sections and silver embossing. It oozes ‘class’ and leaves you expecting the same from within! - I was not disappointed! The container itself is beautiful and up there with leading cosmetic brands who spend massive amounts on container design and manufacture. Yet the container is not precocious nor is it ostentatious. In my ‘blokes’ opinion it is very cleverly simple and elegant.............. neat & clean.

50ml of actual content does not look much, however this is not your normal cream to spatula over the cracks and crevices! The cream is white and silky smooth with a little going a VERY long way! It has a very pleasant and far from overpowering light scent.

I can well imagine this being an integral part of anyone’s beauty / skin preserving regime.
    I have no doubts that this whole range is prepared and packaged with the same exquisite attention to detail and outstanding product quality. It is guaranteed to be very well received by the global general public.

Well done MGC – over delivered and exceeded my expectations.

upload_2016-6-3_15-6-46.jpeg
    upload_2016-6-3_15-10-34.jpeg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 31.0¢ 30.0¢ $2.567K 8.41K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 47481 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 8026 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.