FML 0.00% 15.5¢ focus minerals ltd

my apologies

1. 82,606 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Good morning all,

First, apologies for my absence. Whilst it is true that I have now got several projects on at once, that is not the full reason for my silence.
    I need to directly apologise to --------mark10, bazilbrush, hilohi, dagostir, f&b, fitnfam,
    I was indeed surprised to get little response on my offer to put directly to Don Taig questions that members of hc had --------- for all the moanings of lack of information and for the vomitus dribbling of cave trolls that hang around at times of sector stress and low sp’s – I was really amazed at the lack of questions.
    So to the above who did ask questions – and I asked Don every single one – I unreservedly apologise.
    After the meeting and also subsequent meetings – from what I believe is happening – yes, my suspicions – Don is very proper and very tight, one has to draw from multiple sources if one is to get a hint of what is happening – anyway, from what I concluded – I decided to dramatically increase my holding – and I figured that it was directly against my best interest to sit in this forum defending fml and trumpeting what I believe is a very good thing.

I will only comment on the company briefly here and not specifics – I believe fml is going through a massive change – I believe the company is moving from small producer and the mentality that goes with that to a company that is installing processes that will ensure efficient, secure growth and put it in the running to be in the big league – and I mean ‘the big league’. I suspect it is putting in practices that will make it into a true professional – practices that far far greater market cap. companies in mining - 1. Do not have. 2. Wouldn’t even think of. 3. Probably wouldn’t even understand the importance of.

I suspect we will hear of these changes in the not too distant future and we will be very happy with the goings on. I believe that it would be, not impossible, but not wise for fml to have commented on any of these business practices in the past or even now.
    One thing I know for sure – both Don Taig and also Chuck and Dean – do not like to put out anything less than a full story if it could be misleading in an overpromise way.
    Large transitions in any company usually take time – and lots of effort – I genuinely believe that is why things have been so quiet from the company. Inside the company is a completely different story – there is a hell of a lot of work going on.
    I also suspect that whoever is involved in these moves is in blackout mode ------------ including the purchase of stock – I suspect it has been this way for quite a while and I suspect it will go on for a bit yet.
    All this (I suspect) stuff also made it difficult if I were to tell what I thought from meetings with various people – how the hell could I write stuff which was or at least should appear ‘speculative’ – so putting together the difficulty of putting info. up in public, supporting a company that I was increasing my holding, protecting my sources and having a sensitive nose with so much troll crap around – I chose silence.
    And I have to say – it has been wonderful. For those of you who know that I think fml was a bargain at 8c then 6c then 5c etc. etc. and for months/years I have been saying that the low sp was a godsend for building a solid stake – well if it was a godsend at 6c – to me it has been daylight robbery under 4.

Yes, I have been frustrated --------- I am more than happy for it (the sp) to run now – have been ready for months ------------- and believe me I have been very very very frustrated that I haven’t been able to trade --------------- I have not sold 1 share ---------------- and I would have loved to – sell, buy, sell, buy – increasing my holding ---------- on reflection, I could have done, many times ---------------- but, fml has been dangerous for all of 2012 and then some ------------------- I would never get over it if I was out of my position and some huge announcement came – left out in the cold like a setting trout – nope, not for me. And imo fml has potential huge anns. at any time.
    So I have held and built.

So for all of you that may have thought I did a runner – I write this brief post – imo, all good.

Have a great day

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $1.051K 6.634K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19766 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 3005 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
16.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 16.0¢ 8555
Last updated 13.17pm 14/06/2024 ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.