FML 5.00% 14.3¢ focus minerals ltd

Good morning all,First, apologies for my absence. Whilst it is...

1. 84,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Good morning all,

First, apologies for my absence. Whilst it is true that I have now got several projects on at once, that is not the full reason for my silence.
    I need to directly apologise to --------mark10, bazilbrush, hilohi, dagostir, f&b, fitnfam,
    I was indeed surprised to get little response on my offer to put directly to Don Taig questions that members of hc had --------- for all the moanings of lack of information and for the vomitus dribbling of cave trolls that hang around at times of sector stress and low sp’s – I was really amazed at the lack of questions.
    So to the above who did ask questions – and I asked Don every single one – I unreservedly apologise.
    After the meeting and also subsequent meetings – from what I believe is happening – yes, my suspicions – Don is very proper and very tight, one has to draw from multiple sources if one is to get a hint of what is happening – anyway, from what I concluded – I decided to dramatically increase my holding – and I figured that it was directly against my best interest to sit in this forum defending fml and trumpeting what I believe is a very good thing.

I will only comment on the company briefly here and not specifics – I believe fml is going through a massive change – I believe the company is moving from small producer and the mentality that goes with that to a company that is installing processes that will ensure efficient, secure growth and put it in the running to be in the big league – and I mean ‘the big league’. I suspect it is putting in practices that will make it into a true professional – practices that far far greater market cap. companies in mining - 1. Do not have. 2. Wouldn’t even think of. 3. Probably wouldn’t even understand the importance of.

I suspect we will hear of these changes in the not too distant future and we will be very happy with the goings on. I believe that it would be, not impossible, but not wise for fml to have commented on any of these business practices in the past or even now.
    One thing I know for sure – both Don Taig and also Chuck and Dean – do not like to put out anything less than a full story if it could be misleading in an overpromise way.
    Large transitions in any company usually take time – and lots of effort – I genuinely believe that is why things have been so quiet from the company. Inside the company is a completely different story – there is a hell of a lot of work going on.
    I also suspect that whoever is involved in these moves is in blackout mode ------------ including the purchase of stock – I suspect it has been this way for quite a while and I suspect it will go on for a bit yet.
    All this (I suspect) stuff also made it difficult if I were to tell what I thought from meetings with various people – how the hell could I write stuff which was or at least should appear ‘speculative’ – so putting together the difficulty of putting info. up in public, supporting a company that I was increasing my holding, protecting my sources and having a sensitive nose with so much troll crap around – I chose silence.
    And I have to say – it has been wonderful. For those of you who know that I think fml was a bargain at 8c then 6c then 5c etc. etc. and for months/years I have been saying that the low sp was a godsend for building a solid stake – well if it was a godsend at 6c – to me it has been daylight robbery under 4.

Yes, I have been frustrated --------- I am more than happy for it (the sp) to run now – have been ready for months ------------- and believe me I have been very very very frustrated that I haven’t been able to trade --------------- I have not sold 1 share ---------------- and I would have loved to – sell, buy, sell, buy – increasing my holding ---------- on reflection, I could have done, many times ---------------- but, fml has been dangerous for all of 2012 and then some ------------------- I would never get over it if I was out of my position and some huge announcement came – left out in the cold like a setting trout – nope, not for me. And imo fml has potential huge anns. at any time.
    So I have held and built.

So for all of you that may have thought I did a runner – I write this brief post – imo, all good.

Have a great day

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.3¢
Change
-0.008(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.3¢ 14.0¢ $47.71K 340.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 583 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 13428 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.