PEN 11.1% 9.0¢ peninsula energy limited

my apology

1. 2,180 Posts.
    hello penners... i wish to apologize to people in my interpretation of Gus's statement about ...... we anticipate on or before end of 3rd week of april.

Early last week i condemned Gus for not delivering what I thought was his promise to release to the market the news we have been waiting for.

however i have recently gone quiet on the PEN thread as i wasn't really happy with my stance on the situation even though i wanted to lay blame because my shares are worth less and was looking for anything to support an increase in the shareprice
    i have now readdressed my thoughts and wish to withdraw my statement that GUS has no integrity and apologize to him.

The reason FOR THIS is that what i failed to see was that Gus never actually said that the announcement would be out on or before the 20th April or something like that ( that is just how it initially occurred to me in the world of language).

He said that they anticipated this may result in a release some time in and around this date and was not holding himself accountable if this did not happen because he knew that some things are out of his control such as the company appointed to do the work may experience delays- thats life so to speak.

What i got from that is he never gave his word or promised in that sentence that this would be delivered to the market by end of 3rd week of april and i also got that when the word anticipate is in that sentence it CANNOT be a promise and therefore its got nothing to do with integrity and he cannot be held accountable for end result. if "anticipate" was not used then it would mean something entirely different....I hope this helps others to see that we cannot condemn the man as its all held in the power of interpretation of language

Its taken a few days for me to really understand this and will ensure I call him or email him if i don't have a clear understanding before posting my thoughts on HC

Thanks all and lets get focussed on PEN becoming a producer in 2013
    Thanks MMM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.009(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $286.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 9.6¢ 8.1¢ $3.499M 38.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2172029 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.1¢ 170000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.