LIN 11.5% 14.5¢ lindian resources limited

My Assessment

1. 4,458 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 479
    As we await feedback on a number of fronts I thought I would analyse what has been reported to date plus conduct some high level research and make enquiries from experts.

Lindian’s major prize without any doubt has been the discovery of its Bouba Plateau conglomerate bauxite resource in Guinea. This discovery of high value alumina matches that of the Sangaredi region which was depleted from 1970s to early 2000s. The Mamaya Plateau resource being more typical to other Guinea bauxite discoveries does not hold the same attraction and will be a secondary development.

The key controversial word in the Bouba JORC was “screening”. As a result of a higher level of silica that was initially detected in field work many have seen this resource as not being as attractive as first announced. However Lindian’s geologist has made it very clear in his reporting that he sees much of the silica being removed and improve the value of the final product.

It is anticipated that the screening process will be a dry screening which can take place on site or when the bauxite is delivered to a third party. It is a simple process at little cost to the overall economics of development. Several mining companies (including a bauxite deposit in Australia) currently engage in some type of screening.

By reducing the silica content of the Bouba bauxite the product increases its commercial value especially by mixing it with other bauxite found in nearby operations. The conglomerate can increase overall bauxite grades by an additional 4-5%. This results in a superior and wanted product at very little additional cost. I am sure that a successful screening process will attract Lindian neighbours to the resource.

The screening process is still untested as it relates to the Bouba Project. Once the wet season retreats by late October I anticipate Lindian commissioning a bulk sample of its bauxite being sent to a laboratory for testing. I recall testing facilities are located nearby including one previously used in Mali. I imagine that technical expert and Lindian director Yves Occello most likely will play a prominent role with further testing and assessing other options that may be available.

May I suggest that shareholders spend some time reviewing past announcements on the 100mt Bouba discovery and the prospects that lie ahead. The more I read and research and compare to other bauxite operations and discoveries the more I get excited about our investment. I still anticipate the Lindian share price will increase at a value well above its previous high point.

Do your own research guys.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.015(11.5%)
Mkt cap ! $167.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $137.6K 981.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17000 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 135206 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.5¢
  Change
0.015 ( 11.5 %)
Open High Low Volume
13.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ 400330
Last updated 15.44pm 03/05/2024 ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.