SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

my bad, misinformation that i passed on

1. 265 Posts.

Fellow Samsonites,
    I apologize for some false info passed on to you guys last night.

Winallin on Yahoo posted his thoughts on what is going on and he is much closer to the truth than I was as well as several who posted here.

Look at the following presentation put out in April by our company. This is the ARC New York Pres
    http://www.samsonoilandgas.com/IRM/conte...

Scroll down to page 15 on your computer (page 14 of pres)
    It has our land listed. That in orange is our "shared" land with ME and HAL. The yellow shows our 100% owned land.

Now look at T24N-R63W sections 10 and 14. They show that we have 100% interest in these areas and according to the map that we have the entire 640 acre section as ours.

These are the properties that were announced last night where the state wells are going in.

I looked at the Goshen auction at the beginning of last month and I do not see that these properties changed hands.

The permits are definitely in CHK's name. How this is possible if we still have 100% WI in this land, I do not know. I really do not have any idea what is happening. My first instinct is to scream that CHK and SSN are trying to work out a JV on this southern region of Hawk Springs or getting closer to a merger but the only reason I am saying this is because my understanding of the oil biz is still way too limited to understand this or other options.

Anyone with a better brain than mine, please chime in. I am lost on what is happening.

I have changed my opinion though on how much $ we need to throw out if we participate. If we own the land and leases and the 3-D then CHK should free cover the drilling costs.

HELP!! The markets love the news but there is something more here than I can make out. Thanks Win for catching my mistake and apologize to the board for the misinfo.

Once again, this is OUR land apparently that we are working with CHK on (or at least partially own).

It looks like whatever is up, the markets like. Have a great weekend and I look forward to Monday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.