BET 6.17% 8.6¢ betmakers technology group ltd

Morning all,As we embrace for the winter season (albeit warmer...

1. 206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Morning all,

As we embrace for the winter season (albeit warmer than pasts, due to climate change), the biggest concern I have noticed the last few days is:
    1. Fairways are starting to dry out, getting very hard to hit a decent wedge, but gaining at least 20m off the Tee-box
    2. Greens are getting hard and fast
    3. My flat white is cold by the 2nd hole....
    Terrible time to be alive....

Back to business, I have noticed my BET holding is down a few 100 grand (but still up loads) over the last few days, so thought i'd weigh in on recent events (Plus its ladies day at the course).
    1. Yeah we have we have thrown an "indicative" bid for TAH - GOOD, management are giving us some insight into their deal book, its shows us actively looking for deals, that's a good thing, lets see more of this....
    2. All this talk about dilution - fine by me, I believe in this sector so a) I will top up to reduced dilution b) this dilution event will actually improve revenue and EBITDA, plus loads of opportunities i.e. book of business, no client acquisition costs etc...main point here is we are not being diluted due to a capital raise to keeps lights on, its a dilution for growth...again a good thing
    3. BET offer to low for TAH - gambling sector is Australia is incestuous and rife with nepotism - Tripp's Dad was a bookie, The Water houses have been around for generations, these blokes were all playing 'cops and robbers' since Jesus was in short pants...plus a boards responsibility ( TAH board) its to advise and recommend the best outcome for shareholders in the long-term (all this considered, plus the conversations that have been happening behind close doors), TAH bid is not a bad thing, Tripp is an operator (he has repeatedly proved this), he is lining up the Murdochs, we have Matt Davey - everything is under control...
    4. Talk about management releasing a note for share price drop - don't be stupid, management are there and their sole responsibly is to improve shareholder value and deliver various strategies (short, medium and long term). I mean what are they supposed to do, speak to the ASX and say "hey that announcement didn't "PUMP" the share price, we would like to change it" , not only would that be stupid also PUMPING a share price is illegal.
    5. Talented Management - maybe just maybe, the blokes involved here, who have created generational wealth via gambling/betting companies/infrastructure might know a bit more that all of us on this forum - just maybe...
    6. Trading Halt - this was done poorly and could have been handled better, I think they will look back at learn from this...
    SO my suggestion to all is...if you are scared...sell OUT....if you believe...look for opportunities to TOP UP...
    Its a long game boys and girls...crown black jack table or crypto might be what you are looking for ,if you are after quick wins (but remember the house always wins)....

Believe in the process...its programmed!!!

Cheers
    BCT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BET (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
0.005(6.17%)
Mkt cap ! $83M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.6¢ 7.9¢ $269.2K 3.318M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10631 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 99999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BET (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.