BET 2.22% 9.2¢ betmakers technology group ltd

My Biggest Concern...., page-28

1. 484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Let's admit that bid for the deal(although it's miles away from being considered by TAH) has proven to be a death trap for BET. Coping huge debt leads to dilution & that's the fear we can see over the last 3 days. Imagine, what would be the reaction in case the bid is approved. It's hard to do business with borrowed money and moreover when Billion dollars is concerned. Lastly, the news of BET taking back seat in starting new wagering system by News Corp, Matt Tripp & others has also been backfired. Three days ago, BET was among three bidders (with borrowed money) and now it's only supporting from the back in talk of starting new wagering system. Even the share price of a good company comes down when raising raising capital to acquire a new business but in BET case, at least a Billion dollar(borrowed money) is at stake apart from issuing new shares at discounted price in the bid. "Although I am inexperience in looking at the current scenario but definitely at the moment, the new offer has backfired and shareholders' trust has been crushed". I am happy to take criticism for my thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BET (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.002(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $88.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.2¢ 9.2¢ $5.126K 55.85K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5500 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 49915 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.13pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BET (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.