CUV 1.61% $14.68 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

my biggest fear at the agm

1. 648 Posts.
    My biggest concern is what is going on with the PLE trials. I'm not hopeful about it.

What was once the lead indication is getting more and more downplayed in recent announcements. I wouldn't be surprised to hear yet another strategic shift in the near future, this time involving PLE being dropped.

The PLE trial results last December that did not have statistical significance was probably the biggest blow in the past 12 months.

I am predicting that indication will be dropped. And if that proves to be true, after all the money was spent on trials and after so close to completion of it, it would be a real blow. While they might be added to the dossier for added safety confirmation, losing the gateway indication for broad use would not be well recieved.

Vitiligo (even if it happens) is years down the road for approval.

If PLE gets dropped, we're down to EPP and anyone who wants to fork over thousands for a 60 day implant. Vitiligo and cuv9900 are years away.

Strong PLE results last December would have had this stock price at double what is right now.

With the share price now at .17, safe to say no good AGM announcements are leaking.

But hey, let's go for 10 more years of this. Like one of those political conventions, a frenzied crowd can chant, "TEN MORE YEARS! TEN MORE YEARS! TEN MORE YEARS!"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.