SMM 0.00% 0.4¢ somerset minerals limited

Paul5.50, I am pleased you think this because your opinion is...

1. 487 Posts.
    Paul5.50, I am pleased you think this because your opinion is always intelligent.

I believe the smarter you are and the more you understand, the more you understand how much you don't understand.

"Just a liitle more on the significance of the grade. Apart from having a significant effect on cost it also has a significant effect on output so you get a double effect on profit. More tons at a lower cost"

Yup, have realised this, thanks. Not only do you save on lower costs, and obtain more production, you also save on lower costs ON the increased production. It has dual compounding effects for lack of a better phrase.

I was expecting the column for the graph of quarterly productions to tower above the others, when I first saw it I was wondering what the hell happened.

I wouldn't know how to find out about how much cheaper open pit mining is myself, maybe I'll have a go researching it sometime. Along with the whole mining process in general ha ha.

Would appreciate the opportunity to email you very much, will email you mine also. Have already learnt a great deal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.123M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 10188080 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 1902595 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.09am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.