SMM 0.00% 0.4¢ somerset minerals limited

Mr Winchester, thanks again for pointing this out. Relistened to...

1. 487 Posts.
    Mr Winchester, thanks again for pointing this out. Relistened to the BRR you referred me to and viewed the corresponding announcement. This is what I got out of it.

Mr Callaghan excited that the Dalmacia mine could produce a "really cost efficient source of ore" to the current existing infrastructure.

Cinabrio is transported over 20km and Dalmacia is approximately 6km as you have stated. Distance travelled Cinabrio is 26km, so actually well over :)

This is where Mr Callaghan tipped the $1.30 price with ore grades increasing significantly in the next quarter and then returning to life of the mine grades of 1.5%.

Once this $1.30 mark is achieved they have "two potential open pit operations which should in general reduce cash costs significantly" from the $1.30 mark, or the revised mark if it is to be believed $1.30 is no longer still applicable.

Sorry to those already aware of this as I know the information is old, or if it has already been posted. It was exciting to me though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.123M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.788K 697.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 12348080 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 243584 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.36pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.