XJO 0.86% 7,989.6 s&p/asx 200

guys I know you think you know what you're doing but picking...

1. 746 Posts.
    guys I know you think you know what you're doing but picking bottoms on this will be dissapointing except for the very short term. This will probably be an L shaped recovery with no real equities rebound until AFTER we've had some sort of currency crisis, until we see the general public (maybe not in Oz but certainly in the US and Europe) rioting outside closed banks or a string of smaller countries defaulting on sovereign debt like Iceland. Its that big. Its a CREDIT crisis of unknown magnitude. This is not something I've read off some idiots blog, this is MY blog. In my opinion, if you have a job, SAVE and keep your investment ideas until next year - until after Bretton Woods 2 and the US election disaster. Then you can start charting again. You guys crack me up with all your charts and pattern recognition. I love it but when it fails you MUST learn to walk away. I don't know if I posted it or not but I did time the top well. I timed the rebound off the March low guessing 2 months (and that's all it EVER is you smart folk) and I'm guessing here we might rebound but it will be dissapointing and I doubt a properly filled low will form until March approx.
    PUT YOUR CHARTS AWAY>

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.