ADO 8.33% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

my chartist friends, page-3

1. ds
    7,131 Posts.
    Yes I don't understand PRR anymore but I knew it well back in the days with Eugene Kopp and Bluescan and the potential was great but I underestimated the lead time (as usual). It was experiences like that which lead to to ADO as I was seeking a bio that in a way was a service provider to the industry and would clip tickets rather than be dependent on a single disease being cured. I once bought TOXO years ago and thought I'd done really well doubling my money but I look back and see I could have made 10x or 20x in the end.

ADO seems like that sort of stock to me - it has products already selling using Mix&Go and plenty in the pipeline - when I compare that to something like PRR now (which I still believe is good) I find it hard to buy PRR at 4x the market cap and 4x the lead time still to market.

I desperately need to go away from a screen for about 4 weeks and just come back and see what has happened. I am watching this far too much given my time horizon but the buying over the past 2 weeks is fun to watch.

I though this morning that it might pull back to mid to high 8s today but it was swept early - if it gets swept tomorrow like it did this morning then 11c is well on the cards this week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $54.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $40.20K 1.786M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 386453 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 248196 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.