PHX 8.11% 4.0¢ pharmx technologies limited

Lets face it.... Not many shareholders are in the stock because...

1. 66 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Lets face it.... Not many shareholders are in the stock because they love the businesses Corum is in, they are there because the stock is cheap and throws off good cash flow (and used to pay a good dividend).

It would be great if the new management could turn around the existing businesses and start growing them organically. However, even it this is not possible the company is a fantastic platform to back an exciting business into as it has the cash to acquire a business and the cashflow to fund early growth. I'm not convinced an acquisition needs to be synergistic with existing businesses. The new CEO, Mark Wilmott, seems to have experience in a number of different areas.

I concur with Bill's thoughts on a buyback. One of the biggest problems with this stock is that it is too tightly held. A buyback would only exacerbate the problem if Bill did not sell into it. They are better off doing a capital return to shareholders if they cannot do something better with the excess cash. Best of all would be to do a decent size acquisition with a script component so that we got more shareholders and more liquidity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PHX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.003(8.11%)
Mkt cap ! $23.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.2¢ 3.9¢ $123.9K 3.084M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000000 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 111237 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PHX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.