My Cole Clarke, page-5

1. 17,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Misty

Well there are a few things to consider.
    A Cole Clark like mine being a dreadnaught size will give you a bigger base mid range response.
    You cant buy the FL3A in the same woods as mine any more but the same model which is a FL3AC new will set you back around $3000, maybe cheaper depending where you buy it.

They have excellent electrics on their FL3 series, the best Ive heard. Those pickups give you anything from a truly acoustic sounding amplification to whatever you need depending on your amp.

Talking construction wise, Ive had mine since about 2004 I think and Ive never had any trouble with it at all.
    Mine holds a tune really well.

With guitars made from quality tone woods you know the sound will get better with age, I know mine has.

Best to find a Cole Clark dealer and play a couple of different types. They also make electric guitars.
    There are other good manufacturers I would consider as well though. Personally If I was going to buy a good guitar I would get one with very little inlay on the fretboard, particularly if you bend strings a lot.
    If you have the money I would recommend a Hiscox hard case, they give excellent protection and will cost you around 250 - 350 but if you have the money they are well worth the money particularly if you travel via air or bus where the handling is rough at best.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.