AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Firstly, I’m sorry for my past vagueness, but I needed to act in...

1. 150 Posts.
    Firstly, I’m sorry for my past vagueness, but I needed to act in a responsible manner knowing I was in the US with Aleixum.

I am now happy to disclose to you all my activities of the past week and half. Let me start on a private note. After hearing of the passing of Georgia, my business partner and I felt compelled to get on a plane and travel to DC to personally offer our condolences. We expected to do nothing more or nothing less.

As you know, I am a supporter of Nick, I have followed his success and career and they are nothing short of impressive. I walked into his house and he immediately greeted us with care and respect. His walls in his home office are plastered with photos of Senators and Congressman, Generals and other officials, along with personal letters from those people directed to him.

He has a US flag which was personal flown over the Capitol Hill building for a full day on his birthday and then boxed and presented to him along with a letter from Senator Graham confirming that he flew the US flag over the Capitol in recognition of his birthday. His academic achievements were sitting on the floor, not on the wall. That says a lot about a man, that he contributes his success to “life skills” more so than academic skills, but mind you, they themselves made me envious.

That, along with the pictures and letters truly confirmed to us, that we have a power player, influential CEO that outshines that of blue chip CEO’s that I know of. He is the real mustard ladies and gents, and he has the business card folder to back it up and he is unassuming about it all! If we hadn’t of asked, he wouldn’t have told.

After that, he invites us (as if we were family) to jump in the car and go with him to pick up the kids. Very reserved, we accepted. After getting home, he managed us, while managing the kids, insisted on feeding us dinner, bathed the kids, took 3 phone calls and excused himself to respond to an urgent email and then put the kids to bed, and stayed up with us until 11PM. This approach and rock solid personal persona that he carries solidifies how much we both believe that he is a truly remarkable man. Through the most unimaginable tragedy, he goes about his day with the most unbelievable strength. Remarkable character, and I will be finding ways for him to be acknowledge as such. We see time and time again people of his influence care only about the lime light and what people think about them, their own personal pay check and other material things, but here we have a CEO that is a father and solid business man that seeks nothing other than the success of his company and the well being of his family. That’s a real person

He concedes that he is looking forward to the live in nanny starting. Ha!

Now to the business.

Nick insisted (and we had no desire to attend or force it) for us to visit the site. He was persistent and clearly wanted to show it off. On a plane we went to Carolina.

Let me say first and foremost, EVERYTHING on progress we hear is absolutely, without question and without doubt correct! Alexium, is a smooth well oiled machine with a staff completely devoted to its overall success. Make no mistake that our CEO has structured a well defined, strong operation with strong, clever people. Dirk (the President) is a great guy, that contributes his personal success and growth entirely on the guidance and direction of his CEO.

Dr Bob, and his team are amazing. We were given presentations on burns and fabrics and I have nothing more to say other than WOW. Nick even arranged for the CFO to drill down on the numbers and they look just fine to us, for a growing business.

We were treated like royalty with respect, and Nick made sure his staff opened the entire door for us, there was nothing to hide. We discussed progress, which I’m sure you can all appreciate I can not disclose some comments, but progress looks great!

The one comment I will make is, there is no question that Alexium needs its new facility and the inventory Nick has spoken about. The growth and future is incredible and the only reason why revenue dollars haven’t been faster, simply is because they can not supply fast enough. What a problem to have, but one that needs to be addressed, and in typical Nick fashion, its being addressed and attacked as I type. They even gave us a tour of the new facility and its going to be impressive and well needed.

One comment I want to make very clear, and this is IMO only, make NO mistake, although Alexium will generate its revenue, this is without question a take over business and this is what we should all care about. What we saw, we believe we will see a solid run rate well within 3 years, but I will eat my hat if we are not taken out within 5 years. That’s what its all about, that’s where we will all make our serious money.

Nick (and his team) made it very clear to me, that although revenue is first on their mind, no one cares about that as much as strong market presence (however that looks), development and improvement on chemistry purely for a take over approach. My guess as to the two groups it would be, are on the money.

Many people on HC have been bashing announcements, revenues and charts. Well, let me tell you all that there is a plan and damn good one at that. This man knows exactly what he is creating and what the end result will be. A lot of people have been focusing their energy on short term results, and now that we have both touched and felt this outstanding operation, I am more than at ease with Alexium as to where it is going (not that I wasn’t before). I’m am clearer of the end game. I know I need to increase my position and work this stock, for a 5-year plan.

I hope you have enjoyed my report. We are in great hands, don’t concern yourself with the short term position. Look 5 years ahead Pinto was pretty well on the mark with his past commentary on this) and we will all reap the rewards of what is a great company, with great people, that should be a text book case on how to develop a solid operation with solid communication.

I’m heading back to Sydney tonight.

Congratulations to all of those that have remained in the stock

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $3.3K 300K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 113975 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 764756 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ 8400
Last updated 15.50pm 06/06/2024 ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.