AAR 9.52% 11.5¢ astral resources nl

logically, by the time we have to raise funds then we would have...

1. 519 Posts.
    logically, by the time we have to raise funds then we would have all the plans ready & we're at teh FEASABILITY STUDY STAGE & waiting for cash to start building the mine!

if we achieve that stage then I HAVE NO DOUBT that our SP will be much much higher.

I don't understand how anyone would think that we need to raise any money any time soon!!!

WE WOULDN'T EVEN KNOW how much we need to raise until feasability study is ready in Q4!!

So the thought that we'll be raising funds based on today's price is IMO illogical.

I have a solid understanding from management also that they won't seek any funding until SP is MUCH MUCH higher than current levels & in much advanced stages!!

At the stage when Feasability is ready & we're ready to start building, it won't be logical for a company that is only very few months away from producing up to $50m/year to be worth $15m!!!!

show any previous or current example in a company that is only few months away of producing up to $50m/year that is worth $15m.

at least at this stage, company must be worth no less than $150m - $200m so dividends will be around 25% - 30%, which is still very high dividends!!

we have enough cash to keep us going building the feasability & no need to raise any funds any time soon & I have solid advise from many sources that we won't be worrying about raising cash until Feasability study is complete!!

that's my opinion!!

cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.