AAR 8.70% 10.5¢ astral resources nl

Hi Gazzat,I couldn't agree with you more & I'm REALLY glad...

1. 519 Posts.
    Hi Gazzat,

I couldn't agree with you more & I'm REALLY glad someone thinks the same way as I think in the way that the qrtrly has shown the CLEAR GO AHEAD signal with KP.

On Friday, I talked to my broker in which I raised your same concern about management NOT being able to fulfill shareholders expectation on time.

his answer to me was weird but true!!

my broker told me that there are 2 types of miners, first type are those who deal with investors in general as DAY TO DAY people (mum & dad investors) who would like to see potential clear & simple in normal language & get their updates all the time in simple clear way & invest their savings based on basic research or reading the company updates & schedules of work are clear. AAR is NOT one of those.

the second type of miners are the ones that SOMEHOW keep the process mysteriouss & keep terms complicated & keep the facts ALWAYS open ended. pretty much you need to know what you're doing to be part of this company or to KNOW the hidden treasure inside it --- examples is AAR.

If AAR said that they'll update the financial module, it doesn't mean that WE (THE SHAREHOLDERS) will see it!!!

from my broker point of view, the financial module MUST HAVE BEEN UPDATED already for company to make a decision & hire a mine planning company!!

Also, there's another point: UPDATING THE FINANCIAL MODULE FOR KP is/will be continous work & DOESN'T END EVEN AFTER THE MINING STARTS!!!

again, that entitles the management to hold info all the time UNTIL feasability comes out. this is the stage when planning is 95% done & actions start to take place.

He highlighted to me many things that report doesn't CLEARLY MENTION such as what happens when a PRE-FEASABILITY turns to FEASABILITY stage, also that in the background, there are many govt environmental plans & permits to be obtained & much more DETAILED work that will be going ahead IN PARALELL to all the work that the qrtrly mentioned & we'll never hear about!

we didn't get any of the clear info of schedule of work & we've been told the info AS IF we know how it goes already & how the steps are USUALLY taken to get KP mined & for some of us that's ok but the day-to-day investor wouldn't know that current info a clear go ahead indication.

so, in conclusion, my broker seems to think that when AAR has said that they'll update the financial module, they updated enough of it to a degree that got them to take the decision to GO AHEAD WITH THE PROJECT & start the process by hiring a PLANNING COMPANY to do the mine plan & even start pre-qualifying engineering companies for the coming step.

as for the details, my broker was blunt enough to tell me that the AAR corporate personality is secretive & will only announce what they HAVE to announce only & that is a fact. Myself being lucky to have my broker (from my broker point of view lol) gives me access to know about what the company could have done or would be doing at any stage!!

Amazing things to come & I hope many holders & non-holders would get a CLEAR VIEW THAT KP is now a goer & not a speculation or hope at this stage & that currently a mine plan is being done!!

cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.010(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $98.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $132.7K 1.205M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 402668 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 410000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.