LYC 0.78% $7.76 lynas rare earths limited

my complaint to asic lodged by fax today, page-50

1. SRV
    3,252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Sorry Andy - I did not at all mean to make light of your predicament, but my statement's very valid. I've been invested in UK, US, European & Aussie stock markets (not necessarily all at once) since 1982, and some of the things I've seen really have tested even a professional trader's ability to believe some of the kinds of fantasy & manipulation punted-out by banks, hedge funds, 'institutions' & the like. No point going to battle without the proper kit - and that includes an awareness of just how far these people nowadays seek to twist & pervert what was once a respectable cause. Don't you remember when bank managers were up there with doctors and judges as fine pillars of your local community? I do. Now this week I read exactly what I'd always suspected about Barclays coming out in the wash. These people believe their own lies, will do ANYTHING to achieve their own financial targets (at our expense) - but that doesn't mean that you & I can actually do anything about it. Welcome to modern capitalism - which actually is designed to facilitate the greatest transfer of wealth from private to corporate hands (sanctioned by governments, central banks, ngo's, the US Fed, the ECB, the BIS, the BoE et al) in history... With that knowledge, take control of your investment decisions responsibly and with appropriate caution - and you'll be wiser than 99% of the rest of the mom & pop retail investors out there who've been fleeced over the last 4 years. http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/blogs/taibblog/why-is-nobody-freaking-out-about-the-libor-banking-scandal-20120703

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.